- Ordering and Return Policy
Ordering and Return Policy
Books are delivered to the customer's home by Israeli postal service. Delivery costs are payable by credit or debit card together with payment for the books ordered and cannot be cancelled. The Bialik Institute is not responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery as a result of circumstances outside its control, including strikes and work stoppages.
Estimated delivery times:
Israeli postal 5-10 business days
Israel courier 2-6 business days
Shipments abroad 12-20 business days
Orders placed on the site during the holidays will be sent to the customer at the end of the holiday.
In the event that the shipment was lost in the mail (ie, shipment has not yet reached its destination within 21 days of delivery order), another shipment will be sent by courier, as early as possible (depending on availability of the product). In the event that the shipment was sent abroad, and has not yet reached its destination, another shipment will be sent by air-mail after 30 days..
Responsibility for the books displayed on the website is of Bialik Institute. If books received were damaged, contact Bialik Institute to replace them.
Exchanging books & cancellation of transactions
The Bialik Institute will exchange books if the following terms are met:
1. The books must be returned within 14 days of delivery to the customer.
2. The books must be returned in their original packaging and must not have been used.
3. The books must be mailed to the Bialik Institute.
4. The customer's full name and particulars must appear on exchange request.
5. The binding cost for any exchanges is the cost actually paid by the customer.
6. A client that wishes to cancel an order, and is not interested to Replace books needs to inform Bialik Institute Within 72 Hours.
7. If a customer wishes to cancel an order, but the books were already sent to him, he has to return the books first to Bialik Institute, to be refunded.